- Remember you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children. We will give you professional help and advice. Please act on it.
- Let us know if you change your name, address, telephone/mobile number or email address.
- Please cancel unwanted appointments so these can be used for other patients.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- Please avoid phoning for non urgent matters during morning peak time periods.
- We ask that you treat the GPs and practice staff with the same courtesy and RESPECT that you would expect to receive yourself.
- Please be patient if your appointment is delayed, patients requiring emergency attention can often cause delays.